SOHO UFB UNLIMITED
$95 + GST/month
- Up to 100 Mbps download
- Up to 20 Mbps upload
- No contracts
- Fibre router available for $150 + GST
- $100 standard install
- Private IP included
- Residential dwellings only
Broadband Terms & Conditions
1. To ensure your customers have the best experience possible on your 2talk Broadband service and to ensure your network conditions are optimal for real-time voice and video traffic we manage your other internet traffic to avoid packet loss, latency and jitter conditions.
2. Once you reach your data limit your internet traffic will be throttled to 256k. 2talk voice traffic will not be throttled.
3. Additional data blocks of 20GB can be added @ $10.00 per block. Blocks expire at month end.
4. *If you are on an “uncapped” or “unlimited” plan the total amount of data you can upload or download is unlimited. We may use traffic prioritisation policies for these plans and our capped plans at any time to improve the overall performance amongst our customers. Other factors may influence the particular speeds or latency you can achieve to servers nationally and internationally. Our control of these speeds is limited to our own network. Connections to servers outside the 2talk network are on a “best effort” basis and it may not be possible for you to achieve your desired or expected speeds or latency where you are connecting to equipment outside our control.
5. Unlimited plans are intended for use by a single end customer. Running server farms or sharing a connection across multiple customers is prohibited.
6. BIZ UFB 100:100 provides download speeds of up to 100 Mbps and upload speeds of up to 100 Mbps.
7. SOHO UFB 100:20 provides download speeds of up to 100 Mbps and upload speeds of up to 20 Mbps. This product is suitable for residential or single dwelling units only.
8. Line speed for ADSL/ADSL2+/VDSL is dependent on various factors including distance from the exchange and line quality.
9. All circuits provide a static IP. Choose between a 2talk private IP or a public IP for additional fees. Only one public IP per connection.
10. 2talk Broadband is not available in all areas. Please check current UFB coverage areas with your account manager.
11. Listed prices are for standard installations only. Complex installations are POA.
12. 2talk Broadband services are sold on a prepay basis and are billed in advance for the part month on install or full month after that.
13. Services can be cancelled at any time. There will be no part month refunds.
14. All pricing is ex GST.
15. Additional charges such as no fault found fees will be on charged as appropriate.
16. 2talk Broadband services are sold on a prepay basis and are billed in advance.
17. You can order your broadband connection once you have a 2talk account by logging into the 2talk live web portal and going to the Broadband page.
18. VDSL Router available for purchase is a Zyxel P-870H-51A V2 VDSL Router. This is optional and customers may BYO VDSL Router/Modem.